Official announcement here of my upcoming book, The Doubter’s Devotional: Daily Readings for Seekers and Skeptics.
I am on the front end of this project, but wanted to let you know that it’s in the works. I’d love to get your initial reactions:
- What does the title evoke for you?
- What would you like to see in a book like this?
- Would you be interested in a title like this? Why?
- Why might a book like this be needed? (Your quotes may make my proposal and/or the book itself!)
- Can you think of people you’d recommend a book like this to?
I plan to incorporate some existing quotes/readings and then provide some of my own original reflections on them. Any writers or works you’d recommend or like to see?
Suggestions for content are welcome. Ideas for cover art are suggested – the above is just a mockup. I have interest from several publishers, but nothing firmed up yet.
Your responses will help as I put together my initial proposal. Right now, I can imagine a Spring or early Summer 2015 release.
Help me spread the word–share on your social media networks–and STAY TUNED!